Jugghead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(2) Compassion

Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

(2) Compassion Empty (2) Compassion

Post by Jugghead July 26th 2015, 10:39 am

As I had stated in my summary, each thing would be addressed on an individual basis in order for you to better understand why I believe in Universal Reconciliation (UR). The word "Compassion" (not knowing it at the time of my experience) played such a great part in coming to understand who my heavenly Father is. In a sense, I am now working backwards, in that, what I am speaking of here is what I come to understand AFTER the Lord had gotten me alone (which I also see as "when He took me out of the world").

It started with the verses that had to do with loving the Father with all your heart, mind, spirit, strength, body, etc. I wondered why some verses only mentioned some while other verses mentioned more. Also in comparing the verses, some words seemed to be interchanged with others. It wasn't until He started to separate these examples (images) in my mind that I come to understand things in greater detail.

First off, it was a better understanding of "first the natural and then the spiritual". We have a physical body, and in this body, we have a brain and a heart (along with a bunch of other organs), but to keep things simple, I am only going to use these three ..... body, brain and heart at this time, because the other organs are just greater detail about how the mind and heart work.

So ..... just as we have a physical body, we also have a spiritual body, and that spiritual body "IS" our spirit ..... and just as there is a brain and a heart inside our physical body, we also have a mind and a heart inside our spirit. And just like ... as we are standing up ... the brain is higher than the heart ... so it is in the carnal (flesh) of our spirit. The mind rules over the heart when we are in the flesh mindset of the spirit.

It isn't until we become one with His Spirit that our mind and heart rule as one in our spirit. It is a raising up of the heart to the level of the mind to work as one. This is an example of a marriage, the two becoming one. The heart being "female" and the mind being "male". And as Paul explains ... the wife (heart) must submit to the husband, and the husband (mind) must also submit to the wife. In other words ... the heart submits to the mind in the same way the mind submits to the heart.

When we see these two as "male" and "female" we can understand that in the heart (the female) is all love, forgiveness and compassion ... and we also understand that in the mind (the male) is all wisdom, understanding and knowledge. All of these have to work together with no contradictions, because contradictions are the separation of the two and a house divided will not stand.

Now comes in the pattern of the tabernacle, the outer court, the inner court and the Holy of Holies; This is the pattern of our spirit, the spirit being the outer court and the mind and heart being the inner court and the Holy of Holies becoming one by the renting of the veil. It isn't until He Himself tears the veil between our heart and mind that we can come to see the heart and mind of the Father and the Son ... this is part of what I have come to understand as to what happened to me on December 12, 2005 ... my experience was the renting of the veil in me.

Because our mind, heart and spirit are like the pattern of the tabernacle, this IS the temple that God inhabits IN us. It is inside of our physical brain and because our brain controls the functions of the body ... it now can manifest that which is of God while at the same time take away that which is of men or the spirit of the world. This is the principality of: He must increase while I decrease, it is a putting to death (decreasing) a natural understanding of His Word (which John the Baptist was an example of) to life (increasing) a spiritual understanding of His Word (which Christ is and always has been and always will be). It is a baptism of fire (a baptism of God's Holy Spirit) that we can now see and understand that all natural (physical) things have spiritual meaning.

To summarize this without going into too much more detail, we first have to be given "His Spirit of Compassion", because without it, it cannot bring to life "His Spirit of Forgiveness" and the combination of these two parts becoming one, the Father's "Spirit of Love" can now be manifested through the physical body that has been corrupted by sin.

And just like "compassion" (Spirit) and "forgiveness" (Spirit of the Son, Christ) have to work together as one to manifest the "Love" (Spirit) of the Father ... so does "knowledge" (of and by the Son) and "understanding" (of and by the Spirit) have to work together as one to manifest the "Wisdom" of the Father "IN" us. Which this is the perfect example of: Man shall not live by bread (knowledge of the Son) alone, but by every word (understanding of the Son by the Spirit) that proceeds from the mouth of the Father. In short:

Compassion + Forgiveness = Love
              Just like
    Knowledge + Understanding = Wisdom

Wisdom does not exist without knowledge and understanding working together as one
    and in the same way
    Love does not exist without compassion and forgiveness working together as one

Showing someone you truly love them is to forgive them, but you cannot forgive someone if you have no compassion towards them. Compassion is the motivating factor as to why everything the Father does "for us" is out of LOVE. Why? Because He has compassion for the lost.

Last edited by Jugghead on September 8th 2015, 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jugghead
    Jugghead
    Admin

(2) Compassion Empty Re: (2) Compassion

Post by Jugghead July 27th 2015, 9:08 am

One question we should be asking ourselves is:

If Christ tells us we should love our enemies, How can I have compassion towards anyone that does evil against another?

This is a question that can completely consume us or we can just throw it away and never think about it again. But ... if you do meditate upon this question ... the Lord will give you an answer. Here is the answer that was given to me.

If we only see the final result of who an evil man is ... that is the only way we will see them ... but ... if you view his whole life, in the same way the Father can see His whole life ... compassion towards that person (that has become evil) begins to grow when we are shown his life from the time of his birth to the present... an innocent child that had never done anything wrong or been misled in any way to becoming an evil man/woman.

Do you see their whole life and see how they became what they are?
    "OR"
    Do you only see the end result and then judge them accordingly?

It is the people that this person has had contact with through the process of growing up that has led him to make the choices he did. If we ourselves do not believe that we would have been exactly like them by being put in the exact same circumstances ... we are lying to ourselves ... for given the exact same circumstances ... anyone would turn out to be just like the one they may judge.

If you do not believe "that" to be truth, there is no sense in going even further in trying to understand another, and that is simply because the rest becomes irrelevant if you cannot put yourself in the place of another ... for that is exactly what our Lord and Savior did when He took on the likeness of Adam. If we are unwilling to feel what another went through ... being hurt ... being misled ... trusting and being betrayed ... being told they are worthless ... having pain inflicted upon them ... "ALL THIS" while they were going up ... what gives us the right to judge them?

We have "NO RIGHT" to judge another if we ourselves are unwilling to live their life. And by being unwilling, we remain in judgment of them resulting in judgment against us ... for how you judge another, it shall be measured unto you, which is the same truth as "You reap what you sow".

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 4:02 am